1. Applicable Products
(1) All products listed on PROTECTYOURSELF STORE, excluding downloadable products and products which are specified as "NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING," that are sent via international shipping (hereafter 'international shipping') through the Overseas Forwarding Service are designated as applicable products.
(2) It is not guaranteed that products listed on the international shopping website can be sent to all countries and areas. There remains a possibility that products cannot be sent to certain countries and areas due to customs regulations.
(3) Due to different playback methods and region encoding, certain applicable products such as DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs may not play correctly on overseas devices. Please be aware of this before purchasing. (Region codes are displayed on each product).
(1) Payment must be made using one of the below credit cards
VISA / MASTER CARD / JCB / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DINERS
(2) Users make payment to the company for the following: (a) payment for the cost of the applicable product and (b) domestic shipping fees to send the purchased product to the designated domestic shipping address (hereafter 'designated domestic shipping addresses') in use by the Overseas Forwarding Service.
* Shipping fees from the designated domestic shipping address to the overseas shipping address designated by the user are charged separately by the Overseas Forwarding Service.
* Customs tax, import tax and other customs fees may be levied on certain products. For details, please contact the Overseas Forwarding Service.
(1) The company does not perform international shipping of products directly. Users must register separately with the Overseas Forwarding Service.
(Overseas Forwarding Service)Tenso.com, Inc.
(2) The company is responsible for shipping the product to the designated domestic shipping address. Once the product has been delivered to the designated domestic shipping address, the purchase and sales agreement is deemed as fully executed.
(3) Shipping from the designated domestic shipping address to the overseas shipping address designated by the user is covered by a contract between the Overseas Forwarding Service and the user. The Overseas Forwarding Service is an independent service from the company. The company can take no responsibility for shipping between the designated domestic shipping address and the overseas shipping address designated by the user.
4. Returns and Exchanges
Applicable products can be returned or exchanged where there is damage or dirtying, discrepancy in the product purchased or other defects, only when the company is informed by email or telephone within 7 days of the product arriving at the designated domestic shipping address. The company deems that the Overseas Forwarding Company will perform inspection of the products on behalf of the user based on the contract between the Overseas Forwarding Company and the user, and returns and exchanges are limited to the scenario outlined above.